1. Contact us:
Tell us your details and reason for return
2. Pack your item(s) for return including:
- Email correspondence
- Original labels and tags
Items cannot be exchanged via post. You must apply for a refund and return the items at your own expense. But if you really want another item, we recommend you place a second order to make sure you don't miss out.
• Once received, we’ll process the refund and notify you via email.
• The refund will appear in your bank account within 3 – 5 business days from the date of processing (depending on your bank).
• If the item returned does not meet our Returns and Exchange Policy, we will contact you and your order will be sent back to you.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning.