BRAVE Kids Christmas Self Defence Workshop - 4.30-5:20pm 4th of December 2019
Ages 3-10 so siblings can train together.
All 2017/18 sessions were sold out so jump in quick! (Class is capped at 20)
4th of December
Our workshop includes all the RAVES skills - the best format to learn, revise and recall the self defence essentials without kids getting bored or putting too much time commitment on busy parents. It is perfect for BRAVE kids to revise, or for new BRAVE soldiers to learn before they head off to holidays which might involve camping, shopping, holiday parks and all the busy crowded places that make anxious parents hair stand on end.
- What to do if grabbed by a stranger?
- What to do if locked in a car boot?
- What to do if someone hurts your friend?
- What if someone you know is hurting you?
- And other cool BRAVE soldier stuff.
We are A.S.D. friendly:
- short class time
- repetitive strategies
- emotional intelligence strategies
- active learning
- adult expectations left at the door
Every BRAVE soldier will receive a Christmas treat package full of fun reminders, treats and tiny toys.
This is modern day self defence at its best.
Held at Sweat Depot, Enoggera. Home of RAVES self defence.