BRAVE Kids Self Defence Halloween Session Sunday 27th of October 2019
Are your kids nagging you about Trick or Treating for Halloween - but you are like - knocking on strangers doors and eating suspect lollies is making your parental protection instincts do flip flops?
Yeh. Me too.
- Let's get dressed up!
- Do some monster mash and dancing
- Bring a bucket because they will still trick or treating (if they are allowed) - but they have to 'work' for it but doing self defence stuff.
- Adults encouraged to interact once or twice during class.
Ages 3-10 so siblings can train together.
$20 per child.
All 2017 sessions were sold out so jump in quick! (Classes capped at 20)
27th of October 2019
Come as your favourite dress-up.
Face painting at 2:45pm for keen little Frankensteins and Unicorn lovers.*
*Erin's face paining skills are limited.
Held at Sweat Depot.
12/254 South Pine Road, Enoggera.
Home of RAVES self defence.
We are directly opposite Enoggera SS and our shed (and parking) are at the rear of the industrial complex.
The gates to the complex will be shut on the day to minimise random traffic and maximise pedestrian safety. Erin will release the gate code to all those that have booked.
Our workshop includes all the RAVES skills - the best format to learn, revise and recall the self defence essentials without kids getting bored or putting too much time commitment on busy parents.
- What to do if grabbed by a stranger?
- What to do if locked in a car boot?
- What to do if someone hurts your friend?
- What if someone you know is hurting you?
- And other cool BRAVE soldier stuff.
We are A.S.D. friendly:
- short class time
- repetitive strategies
- emotional intelligence strategies
- active learning
- adult expectations left at the door
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Class numbers are capped at 20. I create name tags and get together learning tools and treats dependant on class numbers. I am magical, but not so magical as to create these things if I don't know a little one is coming.
Cancel sport, cancel social engagements, this is one session you don't want to regret missing.
This is modern day self defence at its best.