BRAVE Kids Self Defence School Holiday Session - Saturday 29th of September 2018 3-3:50pm
Ages 3-10 so siblings can train together.
$20 per child.
Cancel sport, cancel social engagements, this is one session you don't want to regret missing.
All 2017 sessions were sold out so jump in quick! (Classes capped at 20)
29th of September 2018
Held at Sweat Depot.
12/254 South Pine Road, Enoggera.
Home of RAVES self defence.
We are directly opposite Enoggera SS and our shed (and parking) are at the rear of the industrial complex.
Our workshop includes all the RAVES skills - the best format to learn, revise and recall the self defence essentials without kids getting bored or putting too much time commitment on busy parents. It is perfect for BRAVE kids to revise, or for new BRAVE soldiers to learn trademark self defence skills.
- What to do if grabbed by a stranger?
- What to do if locked in a car boot?
- What to do if someone hurts your friend?
- What if someone you know is hurting you?
- And other cool BRAVE soldier stuff.
We are A.S.D. friendly:
- short class time
- repetitive strategies
- emotional intelligence strategies
- active learning
- adult expectations left at the door
Every BRAVE kid will receive a tiny pack to reinforce their self defence journey.
This is modern day self defence at its best.