RAVES Self Defence at your Brisbane Venue
Admission to your 2 hour RAVES session.
Creating Safe Spaces at your Brisbane venue: workplaces, universities, student accomodation and community groups within Brisbane CBD.
This is not martial arts, it is bio-mechanics, brain hacks and the science of force and pressure points. No previous experience or level of fitness required.
Open to ages 11 to 110.
Learn real tools to keep you safe and smiling in our 2 hour workshops.
Your session will be customised to suit your needs
Your team will be taught easy to remember self defence skills to keep themselves and their family safe while travelling, working, socialising and in domestic violence and volatile situations.
Below is a delicious menu of our world class defensive measures and approximate session timings:
Self defence menu:
- Rules of self defence and criminal code right to defence (essential 10 mins).
- Vocalisation (essential 5 mins).
- Strangulation (10minutes).
- Rear attack (10 mins).
- Front attack/ being dragged (10 mins).
- Thrown to ground/ sexual assault (20 mins).
- Car abduction (10 mins).
- Defence against weapons (15-20mins).
- Aggressive behaviours communication hacks (additional 1.5 hour session).
- Survive active shooter events (additional 1 hour session)
Previous martial arts experience or advanced physical strength or fitness are not required. The physical defence tools are just one part of the strategy and are designed to be remembered quickly and instinctively in a crisis situation and are designed to empower the aged, women, teens, persons with disabilities, and the moist vulnerable members of our society.
If you have received this link you will have already booked and confirmed your session. If not, get busy and contact Erin to get RAVES to your space ASAP!
Do you require training outside of Brisbane BCD?
A whole day training session designed for conferences?
Contact Erin today for a custom designed session and quote.